Greater Noida: Gautam Buddha University is opening admissions for the upcoming session 2020-21 offering 108 programs with 08 new programs along with 100 existing programmes in the field of sunrise technologies and areas of emerging importance. The University has announced several new pioneering courses like B.Sc. in Yoga, B.Tech.-Design Engineering, Dual Degree B.Tech.-M.Tech. (EE), M.Arch., M.Sc. (Molecular Medicine), M.Sc. (Genomics & Genome Engineering), PG Diploma in Polyurethane Technology, PG Diploma in Environment Management etc from the session 2020-21. Total Seats offered in session 2020-21 under various UG/PG/PhD programmes are 3404.
The University will conduct Computer based Online Entrance Test (GBU-ET 2020-21) for admission in 71 programs in 54 Centre across India, and admission in remaining 37 Programmes will be through Direct Mode admission (merit based admission). The counseling for admission will be expedited from the first week of June so that students get the admission in time.
Online application form opened for all programmes for the Academic Session 2020-21 from 19.03.2020 and the Last Date for Submission of Online Application for UG Programmes/ PG Programmes and Doctoral Programmes is April 25, 2020. Admit card will be downloaded from May 11, 2020. The test GBU-ET 2020 will be held on 17 May, 2020. The test will be Computer based test (CBT). The Test results will be declared on May 27, 2020. Counseling Procedure will start from June first week.
The last date of Online Application Form Submission for Programmes (37 programmes) under Direct Mode (merit basis) is June 22, 2020. For, Direct Mode result will be declared in July first week.
HIGHLIGHTS OF ADMISSIONS FOR ACADEMIC SESSION 2020-21
- No. of Programmes & Seats to be offered in the Academic Session 2020-21
|Name of Programme||No. of Programmes in 2020-21||No. of Seats|
|Integrated & Dual Degree Programmes||06||360|
|Lateral Entry in B.Tech.||06||75|
|Diploma/PG Diploma/Certificate Courses||07||330|
New Programmes Offered:
School of Vocational Studies and Applied Sciences (SoVSAS) offers Three (03) new programme which is as follows:
- Sc. (Yoga.) [3 Years (6-Semester)]- UG
- PG Diploma in Polyurethane Technology
- Post Graduate Diploma in Environment Management (PGDEM)
School of Information and Communication Technology (SoICT) offers Three (03) new programmes which are as follows:
- Tech. in Design Engineering [4 Years (8-Semester)] – UG
- Five Year Integrated B.Tech.-M.Tech. (ECE,CSE) [5 Years (10-Semester)] – Integrated
- Advanced Diploma in Big Data Analytics
School of Engineering (SoE) offers Two (02) new programmes which are as follows:
- Dual Degree (4+2) B.Tech.-M.Tech. (EE) with exit option after 4 years. [6 Years (12-Semester)] – Dual Degree
- Arch. [2 Years (4-Semester)] – PG
School of Biotechnology (SoBT) offers Two (02) new programmes which are as follows:
- Sc. (Molecular Medicine [2 Years (4-Semester)] – PG
- Sc. (Genomics & Genome Engineering) [2 Years (4-Semester)] – PG
Admissions in various UG/PG programmes will be made on the basis of National Level Entrance Test Scores. Admission through valid Test Score of other National Test will be applicable only in case of seats lying vacant after GBU entrance Test and counseling sessions. Thereafter, vacant seats may be filled by any National level Test Score or directly on the basis of merit of qualifying exams.
|S.No.||Name of Programmes||Applicable Test Score|
|2||MBA Programme||Valid CAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT/XAT Score|
|3||All M.Tech. Programmes||Valid GATE Score|
|4||MURP Programme||Valid GATE Score|
|5||LL.M. Programme||Any Valid National level Law Entrance Test Score/CLAT(PG) Score|
Computer Based Online Entrance Test: GBU will be conducting Computer Based Online Entrance Test at 54 test Centres, covering 16 states and 3 UTs across India.
- Hostel accommodation is mandatory for all the programmes, in Triple seated and Single seated accommodation.
- A dedicated Corporate Relations Cell (CRC) provides 100% placement assistance and industry interface to all the students.
- Provision of semester-wise payment of fee for the students.
- A MoU has been signed with Signy Advanced Technologies in the field of all technical streams. This MoU will help the students to work on Live projects, which will enhance the employability of B.Tech. (AI) students.
Important submission dates for online application form and date of Entrance Test:
|1||Online application form open for all programmes for the Academic Session 2020-21.||19th March, 2020 (Thursday)|
|2||Last Date for Submission of Online Application for Following Programmes:
· UG Programmes: All B.Tech. (4-Year),Dual Degree B.Tech-M.Tech.(EE); Five Years Integrated B. Tech. – M. Tech. (Biotechnology)/MBA; Dual Degree BBA-MBA;, Five Year Integrated B.Tech.-M.Tech. (ECE,CSE); BA LLB (5-Year Integrated) BCA; B.Des. (I.D);
· PG Programmes: All M.Tech.; MBA; LL.M; M.Phil. (Clinical Psychology / Political Science / Buddhist Studies & Civilization); MCA; and all M.Sc.
· Doctoral Programmes : All Ph.D.
|25th April, 2020 (Saturday)|
|3||Download Admit Card: GBU-ET 2020||11th May, 2020 onwards (Monday)|
|4||Online Entrance Examination: GBU-ET 2020||17th May, 2020 (Sunday)|
|5||Announcement of the GBU-ET 2020 Results||27th May, 2020 (Wednesday)|
|6||Counseling Procedure Start:||First week of June, 2020|
|7||Date of Interview: B.Des. (I.D); LL.M.; All M.Phil. and Ph.D.||4th & 5th June, 2020 (Thursday & Friday)|
|8||Declaration of Final Result: B.Des. (I.D); LL.M.; All M.Phil. and Ph.D||16th June, 2020 (Tuesday)|
|9||Last Date of Online Application Form Submission for Programmes under Direct Mode: All B.A.; B. Arch. (With NATA score); B.Com. (Hons.); BSW; All B.Sc./B.Sc. (Hons.); BA (Hons.); MA; MSW; MURP and All PG Diploma/ Diploma/Certificate||22nd June, 2020 (Monday)|
|10||Date of Interview: MURP (Master of Urban & Regional Planning)||25th June, 2020 (Thursday)|
|11||Declaration of Results for Programmes: All B.A.; B. Arch. (With NATA Score); B.Com. (Hons.); BSW; All B.Sc./B.Sc. (Hons.); BA (Hons.); MA; MSW; MURP and All PG Diploma/Diploma/Certificate||July first week (Tentative)|